|Whole Ground #1 Yellow Mustard #201||18.05%|
- Mix dry mustards with water at room temperature and allow 10 minutes for flavour development.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Heat using jacket kettle or double boiler for 15 minutes. This step can be omitted if cold processing is desired.*
- Cool down and homogenize using high shear mixer or colloid mill.
- Evaluate taste, flavour and aroma after a day of aging and adjust with dry mustard if too liquid.
- For hot process, maturation is complete after 1 week of aging.
*Cold processing requires 2-3 weeks of aging. Decrease liquid components by 20%